Welcome, come join us as a member of HRFR. We are looking for all kinds of people who want to help make our communities proud. If you would like to be firefighter, we will give you the training necessary to do the job. If you want to be a fundraiser and help make the funds necessary to keep our fire company running, we have a place for you. If you want to be a driver/operator of our apparatus, we have place for you there too. If you have any background whether it be in financing, sales, marketing, or just are a hard worker, we need you! Contact any member of our organization for an application or we can send one to you, call us or leave us a message on our site, and we will get back to you, or click on the link below and download the application.
If you would like to join our Jr. Member program and are between the ages of 14-18, we start to train you to become a senior member at age 18. We have plenty of jobs that we allow our Jr. members to participate in. Contact any member and we will get you started!
Reasons why people VOLUNTEER at the Huntingdon Regional Fire & Rescue
- To help people in their worst time of need.
- The great feeling you get when helping people.
- The excitement and rush associated with red lights, sirens, and emergency incidents.
- The social bonding of VOLUNTEERS that depend on each other during dangerous and life threatening situations.
- Great training and real life educational experiences.
- The feeling of belonging to a group of VOLUNTEERS, “Making a Difference” in their community.
- The physical challenges of firefighting.
- Continuing education assistance.
For More Information contact us. We would like to from you!
To VOLUNTEER, download and complete the Huntingdon Regional Fire & Rescue application and mail or bring it to one of our stations
P.O. Box 5 Huntingdon
If you have any questions, call us at 814-643-1290 or 814-627-4479